[H-GEN] Re: your mail

NICKOLAS KWIATKOWSKI n.kwiatkowski at student.qut.edu.au
Mon May 12 23:40:29 EDT 1997

On Tue, 13 May 1997, The fuzzy one wrote:

> 	Has anyone on the list tried out the gardens point modula 2
> compiler?  It seems to have some difficulty on my system.  I install it
> according to it's instructions (except that I put it in /usr/local/gpm,
> instead of /gpm), setting up the envionment vars as required but no go.

Yes I use I at home and at Uni, this may sound redundant by have you
change the name of the program in /usr/bin also called gpm ?

What version do you have and where did you obtain it from i.e
(ftp.fit.qut.edu.au), a.out or elf ?

I can either send you my current version or I will be at the meeting
on Saturday .

I have not used it with the ISO library, (I mainly use gpm with gpo
Gardens Point Oberon) but I will try it and see.

Regards,
Nik

Nickolas Kwiatkowski                                         +61 7 3892 4650
Queensland University of Technology         n.kwiatkowski at student.qut.edu.au
Brisbane, Australia             http://www.fit.qut.edu.au/Student/~n1273973/