[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] HUMBUG Dinner

Maliuta s337879 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 22 22:33:22 EDT 1997

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Robert Brockway wrote:

> The 3rd humbug dinner will be at  Montezumas restaurant, Moggil Road
> Taringa (no street number given in phone book).  Meet there at 6pm on
> 27-6-97.  All humbuggers, partners, and friends are welcome.

Come on Rob this is the middle of exams and I can't attend this and the
usual HUMBUG meeting in the one weekend with 3 days of exams starting
monday. From what I understand alot of otheres are in a similar boat.

			Simon Lusan

| Mailiuta                                  | Mailiuta: Russian synonym  |
| e-mail: the.evil.one at humbug.org.au        | for absolute complete evil.|