[H-GEN] ipx over qut or uq network?

Aaron Howell aaron at sunrise.cnl.com.au
Thu Jul 10 03:05:44 EDT 1997

Hi there.
Has anyone been able to get ipx connections happening over the uq or qut
dialin networks? (qut users, I mean the new network just recently
introduced 33072000)
I know of windows users doing this successfully, but haven't been able to
get it to work myself.
I have read and done what it says in the IPX howto, but get no information
about ipx (except a blan ipx hardware address field) with ifconfig.
When I run slist, I get told that no servers are present.
Is there anything else I need to do to make this work?
Also, is there a unix/linux version of tcplisten, the software that tells
you when you're about to be disconnected? or is there some really simple
way to implement it?
Thanks
Aaron