[H-GEN] rpm

Campbell Pool cpl at gil.com.au
Wed Dec 24 01:15:25 EST 1997

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, Campbell Pool wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, Martin Pool wrote:
>
> > She asked me if seeing you is a drain.  It's not a drain.  It's a sewer.
>
> gives a whole new meaning to the "ipswich waste treatment plant"

<snip>

he then realised that he has _REALLY_ got to check the address BEFORE he
hits ^x

</doh>

au com gil at cpl -=*=-  Campbell Pool -=*=- www.gil.com.au/~cpl
 K IC lwWmO EAT+d! m1 C>P(EI) B11 OW Ls SC+++G+n! T+ A6A H6o b1
If you can't figure out how to email me, I don't want to hear from you!

The above does not represent the opinions of
Global Info Links or the Ipswich City Council.