[H-GEN] [SAGE-AU-JOBS] Brisbane, ISP SA Position Available (fwd)

James Lever jamver at adams.humbug.org.au
Tue Dec 23 20:37:05 EST 1997

Hi All,

This is a slightly more formal (albeit not particularly) message I sent out
to the sage-au list about the job avaliable at squirrel.

We're actually looking to have whoever we hire start at the beginning of the
new year, so for those interested, if you haven't already done something
about it, get it done soon.

James