[H-GEN] proxy news server for Linux ??

Eric Hornsby eric at bremer.qld.edu.au
Tue Dec 2 01:21:22 EST 1997

Hi

I'd like to provide a news service to a couple of fake ip (192.168)
networks, but I don't really want to run a news server proper.

I understand there may be some programs that will act like a caching proxy
news server, but allow me to take requests from the fake ip network
machines (through netscape, say) and pass those requests out to a news
server on the net.....

anyone got any suggestions ?
or know of a web proxy server that handles nntp ?
thanks
Eric