[H-ANNOUNCE] installfest organiser

Clinton Roy president at humbug.org.au
Mon Mar 3 07:02:21 EST 2008

Hello folks,

A few years ago Humbug held an installfest, and it was a great
success. We turned over our normal humbug meeting to the sole purpose
of installing a Unix based operating system on the public's computers.

Humbug is interested in running an installfest again this year, and
we're looking for a chief organiser.

The event will be an official Humbug event, and thus will have the
full backing and support of the executive, but we're looking for
someone to handle to details of the day.

A tentative date is late June (in between O-Week and Software Freedom Day).

Interested persons should contact the executive at exec at humbug.org.au.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy