[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: OpenMoko phone will be at UQ tomorrow (Wed)

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:07:37 EDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:42:59 +1030
From: Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au>
To: secretary at humbug.org.au
Subject: OpenMoko phone will be at UQ tomorrow (Wed)

I am the proud owner of a Phase0 OpenMoko Neo1973 open-source Linux
phone (see www.openmoko.org for details).

I'm going to be at UQ tomorrow, and can be available at lunch time
(12:30 to 1:30 in particular) if anyone wants to take a look.  I might
be able to do other times by prior arrangement (I'm busy from 12:00 to
12:30, from 1:30 to 3:30ish, and need to fly back to Adelaide at 6:00).

I'm giving a demo and presentation at LinuxSA tonight, and aj said that
some of you guys might be interested.

Feel free to announce this on the list.  People can contact me at this
email address if interested.

-- Rod