[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: Unix System Administrator - Contract - Brisbane CBD

David Seikel secretary at humbug.org.au
Fri Jul 20 01:11:02 EDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:48:33 +0800
From: Fernandes, Kassia
To: <exec at humbug.org.au>
Subject: Unix System Administrator - Contract - Brisbane CBD

Hi, I would like to post the following ad to your members. Manpower
Professional has a team dedicate to IT recruitment and in the moment we
have 3 Unix positions available.

Thanks very much for your help and please let me know if you have
further questions or if Manpower Professional can help Humbug somehow.

Best regards,

Kassia

****

Unix System Administrator (3X) - Contract - Brisbane CBD

Dynamic contract positions!
Great team and environment!
Nationally recognised brand-company!

Great opportunity for Unix Administrators to work in an exciting
company and be part of a major project.

Manpower Professional is helping a major client to add Unix Systems
Administrators in a project for a standardisation project and to manage
the day to day administration of core equipment. The roles are a six
month contract with a view to extension.

Our client is a vibrant, young, internationally recognised company with
a very large IT environment. They are currently evolving their systems
to a standardised, mature environment with a high level of resistance
to failure.

During your time in this great team you will be working on:

*	migration of services projects
*	virtualisation and consolidation projects
*	day to day administration activities
*	problem resolution
*	trouble shooting

Your skills set will include:

*	Experience with Solaris Systems
*	Experience in Linux Systems
*	Troubleshooting Techniques

Some other technologies in house include:

*	Oracle
*	MySQL
*	Veritas
*	Java

To fit into this team you will be an energetic Unix System
Administrator who has a good grasp of the technology; you'll be a great
problem solver with innovative ideas who enjoys being a part of a
successful team.

Don't miss this opportunity. Apply now on
kfernandes at manpowerprofessional.com.au or phone Kassia Fernandes for
more information at 07 3407 3130. If you also would like to talk about
your career perspective, please contact me at your convenience.

******

Kind Regards,

Kássia Fernandes

________________________________