[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: [SAGE-AU-JOBS] Brisbane - AIX - Pronto (fwd)

David Seikel secretary at humbug.org.au
Thu Jul 12 10:47:55 EDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:16:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Robert Brockway
To: HUMBUG Executive <exec at humbug.org.au>
Subject: [SAGE-AU-JOBS] Brisbane - AIX - Pronto (fwd)

Forwarded with permission.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:42:55 +1000
From: Stacey Ward <sward at it-matters.com.au>
To: sage-au-jobs at sage-au.org.au
Subject: [SAGE-AU-JOBS] Brisbane - AIX - Pronto

Hi Sagers,

*	UNIX AIX
*	6 month contract - probable extension
*	CBD Location

If you have past experience with Pronto and would like to continue being
involved in this niche market, we have something for you.

My client is based in the CBD, Brisbane and are seeking an experienced
Unix AIX Systems Administrator with experience with Pronto.

Being such a tight nit market, we are willing to look at people with
limited experience in Pronto. As long as you have an understanding we
strongly recommend you taking a further look at this role.

Some knowledge around peripherals associated with the distribution
process would be useful. E.G. bar code scanners and PDA's.

This is a six month contract that will probably extend. Money is open
for negotiation and will consider all rates.

Please contact me, 07 3503 6611 for further information.

Look forward to speaking with you soon and meeting with a lot of you at
the SAGE conference in a week!

Cheers

Stacey

Stacey Ward
Consultant - Infrastructure
DDI: 07 3503 6611
sward at it-matters.com.au

I.T. Matters Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
www.it-matters.com.au <http://www.it-matters.com.au/>

Proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of SAGE AU
  <http://www.sage-au.org.au/display/SAGEAU/Home>

Brisbane
Level 4
46 Edward Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
T +61 7 3503 6666
F +61 7 3503 6677

 	Sydney
Level 7
65 York Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
T +61 2 8916 6000
F +61 2 8916 6001

 	Melbourne
Level 15
470 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
T +61 3 9620 4144
F +61 3 9620 4155

---------------------
All rates quoted in this email are exclusive of GST unless otherwise
stated. By opening any attachments included in this email, you indicate
that you accept and will adhere to our standard terms and conditions, a
copy of which can be viewed on our website - www.it-matters.com.au
<http://www.it-matters.com.au/> . This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to who they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify IT Matters Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
by telephone using one of the above numbers.