[H-ANNOUNCE] Last years AGM minutes.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:06:15 EDT 2006

I know this is a bit late, but better late than never.  Here is the
minutes from last years AGM, so that people can read them just before
this years AGM, and hopefully make the confirmation of them go a bit
quicker.

With me having to move, and the rush contract I just finished, things
have been really hectic recently.  I hope there is nothing else I
haven't thought to do in preparation for my first AGM as secretary.