[H-ANNOUNCE] AUUG 2002 - Measure, Monitor, Control

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Fri Jan 25 00:23:45 EST 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

AUUG 2002 - Measure, Monitor, Control
=============================

Welcome to the first of our regular notes about the preparations
for AUUG 2002.

This year the AUUG Annual Conference will be held in Melbourne,
Australia, 4-6 September 2002. The Conference will be preceded by
three days of tutorials, to be held on 1, 2 and 3 September 2002.

Like all previous AUUG Conferences, this is a technical conference,
the success of which is built on the support of the AUUG membership
and like-minded individuals.  To this end, we are always looking for
good papers from you, with the close for the CFP being 10 May 2002
– still plenty of time to send one in!

Along with papers from the membership, we are also arranging a
number of well-known International Keynote Speakers.  More details
about these will follow, so be sure to keep an eye on the conference
website!

Information on the conference can be found at:

http://www.auug.org.au/winter/auug2002/

This includes a copy of the Call for Papers, as well as details about
Sponsorship Opportunities for AUUG 2002.

There are a number of different packages available, ranging from $2,500
to $10,000, or some which can be individually tailored to suit your
organisation.  Why not consider your company taking one out.  I will be
happy to discuss your particular requirements, and can be contacted via
email at busmgr at auug.org.au or on 1-800-625 655.

Please check the AUUG site regularly for any updates.

We look forward to your participation at AUUG 2002.

Liz Carroll
AUUG Business Manager

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.