[H-ANNOUNCE] Executive Meeting

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sat Jan 19 03:12:21 EST 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Raymond Smith wrote:

> [ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
> [ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]
>
> All:
>
> There will be an executive at 6:00pm on Thursday 24 December 2002 at the

Hi all.  I believe Ray meant Thursday 24 January 2002.  I know we
sometimes wait too long between exec meetings but waiting until the end of
2002 would be too much :)

So the details are:

Plugged In Software
6pm, 24th January 2002.

Contact the exec to organise afterhours access to the office building.

Robert Brockway
HUMBUB VP

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 9 days, 16:34,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.