[H-ANNOUNCE] **Venue Change** for this Saturday's HUMBUG Meeting

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Thu Mar 29 20:02:21 EST 2001

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

Greetings,

This weeks March 31 HUMBUG meeting will be held in **Steele 329** which
is circled on the map at
	http://www.uq.edu.au/maps/index.phtml?menu=1&sub_menu=0&id=45&z=1

The meeting will run the usual 3pm - late.

The plans for a CORBA talk have been shelved for this week as we cannot
get another room for the talk. My apologies to DSIG participants.

There will be an informal discussion about how to support new members
around 6pm at the main meeting. The goal of this meeting is to get some
ideas about what new members would like, what new members can do to avoid
being annoying, what old members can do to help new members.

Regards,

Raymond

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.