[H-ANNOUNCE] Clinton Saves The Day!

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Fri Dec 21 22:36:59 EST 2001

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Raymond Smith wrote:
> The networking equipment for HUMBUG is presently stored safely in my
> office on Level 7, General Purpose South, UQ. So is my key to get into the
> building. This has an obvious implication for getting connectivity at the
> meeting. I will post again to this list when I have gained access to the
> building.

Clinton Roy, super-hero without peer and High Elvin, has saved the day by
whisking his way into the depths of DSTC to get the necessary equipment.

HUMBUG will continue as planned!

Hurrah!

Raymond
---
raymond at humbug.org.au   Just once, I'd like to quote someone famous in
			my .sig and spell their name right -- Mi.

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.