[H-ADMIN] Due to covid-19 UQ has cancelled all humbug room bookimgs

John Keogh john at keogh.cc
Tue Aug 25 11:44:02 UTC 2020

So given all that, I suppose I should send the usual pre-AGM membership renewal emails?

And then there is the issue of the post AGM membership renewals ???

The current setup (meetings at Ray's) isn't much different from meeting at UQ, although the numbers are limited.

I'm thinking I should just send the Post AGM Renewal emails and see what happens.

What do you think Joel and Russell ?

---- On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:54:36 +1000 Russell Stuart <mailto:russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote ----

On Mon, 2020-08-24 at 09:09 +1000, John Keogh wrote:
> The 19th of September is fine by me.

Given the entire Exec is happy with the date I'll proceed with the
announcements.

I won't be able to attend the meeting as I am having heart surgery on
the 15th on September, and am on enforced bed rest for the next 7 days.
So it will be Zoom for me regardless of what happens.

My suggested agenda is:

- Treasurer reports on financial membership numbers,
- Treasurer reports on Humbug finances.
- Exec election.

Ie, very brief.  Let me know if you have any additions.