[H-ADMIN] Due to covid-19 UQ has cancelled all humbug room bookimgs

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Aug 24 00:54:36 UTC 2020

On Mon, 2020-08-24 at 09:09 +1000, John Keogh wrote:
> The 19th of September is fine by me.

Given the entire Exec is happy with the date I'll proceed with the
announcements.

I won't be able to attend the meeting as I am having heart surgery on
the 15th on September, and am on enforced bed rest for the next 7 days.
So it will be Zoom for me regardless of what happens.

My suggested agenda is:

- Treasurer reports on financial membership numbers,
- Treasurer reports on Humbug finances.
- Exec election.

Ie, very brief.  Let me know if you have any additions.