[H-ADMIN] Not at meeting 1st Dec

John Keogh john at keogh.cc
Tue Nov 27 11:47:02 UTC 2018

I thought I did sign it ... never mind. I'm not a big fan of emailing signatures, but if so OK, I can supply some sort of signature image. Or if Joel wants to do the other that's OK too. I'll go with consensus. Seriously, I doubt anyone at the bank would know what my signature looks like ... ... this sort of thing is from the dark ages. ---- On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:25:21 +1000 Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote ---- On Mon, 2018-11-26 at 17:21 +1000, John Keogh wrote: > I won't be attending the meeting for 1st Dec. > (Just in case someone was planning an exec meeting for that one.) > > I do intend to be at the following meeting 15th Dec. I went to the bank to get the signatures changed, and there discovered I had list the 1st page: the one with your and Joel's signature on it. I'd really like to get that done. So there are two possibilities. Either (a) we play ring-a-ring a rosie with the form, as I email it to one of you who signs it and forwards it to the next person who signs it and emails it to me, or (b) you two email me a .png of your signature and I'll take care of it. Secondly, we need to get our 1st Exec meeting done. The only meeting available this year is the 15th of Dec. Joel, will you be available then? _______________________________________________ Admin mailing list Admin at lists.humbug.org.au http://lists.humbug.org.au/mailman/listinfo/admin