[H-ADMIN] PayPal account validation

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Nov 1 10:54:53 AEST 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-31 at 00:07 +0000, Clinton Roy wrote:
> Sounds good to me.

I am attempting to do the PayPal validation, but I keep getting a
"We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong.  We're experiencing
technical difficulties. Please try again later" errors from their web
site.  I've been getting similar errors when doing this for LA, and
have reported it via numerous channels (web forms, email, phone calls).
 So far there has been no change.

In LA's case I asked them "given your web site won't let me validate
the account does that still mean we lose access in 30 days", the answer
was an emphatic "yes".  The answer to "can I do it any other way" was
"no".

I suggest you transfer remove all money out of the PayPal account now,
before access is lost.