[H-ADMIN] Room bookings

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:04:40 AEST 2017

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 at 16:38 Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
wrote:

> I believe there are two solutions:
>
> 1.  Speak to Sarah at UQ business school, and get her to reinstate it
>     in her name.
>
> 2.  Repeat the trick pulled off for the last meeting, which was to
>     wrangle a room out of ITEE.

 I started reaching out to ITEE Monday last week, I haven't got a response
yet. I will up the ante a bit and go up the chain a bit.

If I don't get some sort of positive response early this week, I'll
organise something with Sarah.

(there are several advantages of the itee room, the big logistical one
being no need to pick up a key, the long term one being in closer proximity
to the students we can help most)

The contact I used for the last meeting has unfortunately moved on to
bigger and better things (the day I asked her to book a room for us was her
last day :)
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.