[H-ADMIN] room change

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Jun 25 16:37:47 AEST 2017

On Sun, 2017-06-25 at 10:35 +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> I saw the stuff about the lost booking. I haven't seen anything about
> the booking for 1 July. Has that been sorted out, or is there
> something that needs to be done?

UQ business school knows nothing about the booking.  The current theory
is it was in Aguido's name and hence booking died when he left.

I believe there are two solutions:

1.  Speak to Sarah at UQ business school, and get her to reinstate it
    in her name.

2.  Repeat the trick pulled off for the last meeting, which was to
    wrangle a room out of ITEE.  This was not so difficult last time
    because Clinton knew someone at ITEE admin who has been there for a
    decade or two - a secretary that can get  sh*t done in other
    other words.  Unfortunately the day she did it was also her last
    day at UQ.

In other words it was solved for the previous meeting by a heroic last
minute effort by our secretary.  If the activity here is anything to go
by, that worked so well he's angling to attempt the same thing for the
upcoming meeting.

As mentioned by my lovely wife when she dined with us last this month,
I am not allowed to attend this next meeting.