[H-ADMIN] room key for Joyce Ackroyd room 430

Aguido Davis horatio at puntbow.net.au
Wed Oct 12 11:09:53 AEST 2016

On 11 October 2016 at 14:06, Joel Addison <jaddi27 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking of, HUMBUG is booked into room 430 for 14 January , 28 January,
> 11 February, 25 February, 11 March, 25 March, 8 April, 22 April, 6 May, 20
> May, 3 June, 17 June, and 1 July 2017. All bookings are from 3pm, no
> conflicts yet but on past form there will be a handful of Saturdays in 2017
> where someone needs room 430 in the afternoon.
>

> Thank you very much for booking the room for HUMBUG on all of those dates.
> We are very grateful for the assistance you and the school have given
> HUMBUG with this.

You're welcome. I feel the association between HUMBUG and UQ is worth a
little trouble to maintain.

That said, you should know there's a fair amount of instability inside UQ,
the Business School and the BEL Faculty at this point, so I would be
looking at contingencies. In particular, you might want to talk to Jon
Kloske over at EAIT, see whether they can also auspice rooms.

Cheers,

Horatio