[H-ADMIN] room key for Joyce Ackroyd room 430

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:06:02 AEST 2016

> On 11 Oct. 2016, at 1:55 pm, Aguido Davis <horatio at puntbow.net.au> wrote:
>
> On 11 October 2016 at 12:30, Joel Addison <jaddi27 at gmail.com <mailto:jaddi27 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Just wondering how this ended up going? Was the missing key found, or is there more that HUMBUG will need to do around this?
>
> No, I've just confirmed with Reception that the second key in the pool was the one that was missing, and has since turned up.

Thanks for confirming that. I’m glad to hear the second key turned up.

> When we arrived on Saturday there was another group in the room, who said they hadn’t booked it but were using it because it was empty. They appeared to be doing marking, so I presume it was a staff member.
>
> Yes, this is an old custom of the school, it's the largest table available in our buildings. Whoever has a formal booking made has priority, though. (:

That makes sense. Didn’t impact us at all, so all good :)

> Speaking of, HUMBUG is booked into room 430 for 14 January , 28 January, 11 February, 25 February, 11 March, 25 March, 8 April, 22 April, 6 May, 20 May, 3 June, 17 June, and 1 July 2017. All bookings are from 3pm, no conflicts yet but on past form there will be a handful of Saturdays in 2017 where someone needs room 430 in the afternoon.

Thank you very much for booking the room for HUMBUG on all of those dates. We are very grateful for the assistance you and the school have given HUMBUG with this.

Cheers,
Joel