[H-ADMIN] room for the meeting on the 16th

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 06:06:06 EST 2016

> On 10 Jan 2016, at 7:26 PM, Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote:
>
> On Sun, 2016-01-10 at 17:40 +1000, Clinton Roy wrote:
>> Firstly, can we/should we accept Aguido's offer until we can get
>> something through ITEE?
>>
>> Secondly, I'm not sure I'll be able to attend this meeting.
>
> We can.  I am going to ring EAIT tomorrow, and enquire about Peter's
> whereabouts.  If I can't get an answer out of Peter, I will do as you
> say.
>
> I won't be there either, and I have the gear.  Joel, will you be there?
> I have the gear.  Once I resolve what is happening I will contact Gary
> and see if he can open.

Peter would be fairly busy at the moment I expect, because he is currently transitioning to become Associate Dean (Academic) for EAIT. You could try his direct number from http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/our-people <http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/our-people>.

I will be there - I might even give a short talk about video stuff if anyone is interested. Sounds like we will have to find a different place for dinner, because Curry Connection is closed from what I have read.