[H-ADMIN] room for the meeting on the 16th

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Jan 10 04:26:23 EST 2016

On Sun, 2016-01-10 at 17:40 +1000, Clinton Roy wrote:
> Firstly, can we/should we accept Aguido's offer until we can get
> something through ITEE?
>
> Secondly, I'm not sure I'll be able to attend this meeting.

We can.  I am going to ring EAIT tomorrow, and enquire about Peter's
whereabouts.  If I can't get an answer out of Peter, I will do as you
say.

I won't be there either, and I have the gear.  Joel, will you be there?
I have the gear.  Once I resolve what is happening I will contact Gary
and see if he can open.