[H-ADMIN] not attending humbug this weekend

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:06:40 EST 2016

> On 16 Dec 2016, at 4:00 pm, Greg Black <gjb at yaxom.com> wrote:
>
> On 16 December 2016 at 14:09, Clinton Roy <clinton.roy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey all, attending the cricket this week, so almost certainly won't be
>> attending humbug.
>
> I'll be at Humbug, but won't be available to collect keys or lock up.

Based on last time, I will leave the person who took the equipment to collect the key. I’m not sure what time I will get there tomorrow, as I have some other things on in the afternoon.

>> I've basically given up on doing anything for the new years meeting, so i
>> suggest we just cancel that properly.
>
> I agree with that.

I wasn’t going to be at this meeting, so that is fine with me. We will need to update the website and notify everyone properly.