[H-ADMIN] Moving DNS Registars

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:03:22 EDT 2016

I use VentraIP for my domains. I have found their pricing to be very good and service is excellent. A .org.au domain through them is actually half the price at $19.26 for two years - https://ventraip.com.au/domain-names/pricing#australian-extensions

>> 2.  They accept PayPal, so Humbug can pay directly rather than going
>>     through a member of the Exec.

This is available as a payment option.

>> 3.  The offer free dns servers.  Not that we need as we already have
>>     a free DNS provider, but a backup is nice to have.

VentraIP also include free DNS with their domains.

I am in favour of changing domain registrars for the reasons you mentioned. I just want to check though - have you already paid to renew the domain through Enetica? I think I saw a receipt of payment come through this morning.