[H-ADMIN] Change of account access

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Sep 13 22:18:12 EDT 2015

Tracey,

HUMBUG, a unincorporated computer club, has just elected a new Executive
and consequently need to update access to our Commonwealth Bank
accounts.  From my previous experiences in doing this you are the only
person I know of within the bank who can reliably make that happen with
one visit.

It is easiest for us to do it on a Saturday prior to a club meeting.
The next meeting is Saturday fortnight, 2015-09-29.  Will you be
available then?

The new Executive all have existing CommBank internet logins.  Do we
need bring anything, beyond a copy of the AGM minutes?

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart