[H-ADMIN] WB/IT&EESCHL/Humbug Computer Club

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Dec 20 23:44:03 EST 2015

On Mon, 2015-12-21 at 04:17 +0000, Room Bookings wrote:
> I have spoken to Kirsten and unfortunately this group will be treated
> as an external for our central rooms.

Thanks for the effort Lou.  Just to be clear: I wasn't expecting you do
make it.  I know it was a big ask.

It also seem's I've underestimated our ties to UQ.  I posted your
response to our public mailing list.  UQ Business School stepped forward
and offered us a room at no cost, but made the point quote "On the other
hand, it's probable EAIT could do something similar for you, they have
more buildings than we do."

And the ITEE lecturer I mentioned has responded too.   So there is hope,
and a bit of work for me to do.