[H-ADMIN] FW: WB/IT&EESCHL/Humbug Computer Club

Lou Wheeler m.wheeler1 at uq.edu.au
Sun Dec 20 21:37:48 EST 2015

Hi Clint

TSM who look after University rooms are clamping down on usage due to damage by user groups.  Please refer to their message below to see if it will work for you.

Thanks

Lou

Lou Wheeler | Senior Administration Officer (Academic - Timetables)
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology  |  The University of Queensland  |  Brisbane Queensland 4072  |  Australia
Telephone: +61 7 3365 9780 |  Fax: +61 7 3365 9770  | Email (personal): lou.wheeler at uq.edu.au<mailto:lou.wheeler at uq.edu.au>  | Email (office): timetables at eait.uq.edu.au<mailto:timetables at eait.uq.edu.au>  | Web: www.eait.uq.edu.au<http://www.eait.uq.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider Number 00025B
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private or confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must take no action based on it, nor show a copy to anyone. Kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Opinions and information in this email which do not relate to the official business of The University of Queensland shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.