[H-ADMIN] Apologies

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 13 01:59:27 EDT 2015

Hi Russell,

Simon is a good choice so yes I'll send him an email and confirm.

As to the AGM I'll tell Simon that either meeting next month is okay by
me but my preference is for the 12/09/2015 meeting.

For next Humbug 29/08/2015 I'll be driving the wedding car for one of my
cousins. So I won't be able to make that either. I don't know who would
be best to open and close for the night. I was thinking Simon but I
think in the past he has rejected.

Matt