[H-ADMIN] Talk proposal

Paul Gampe Paul.Gampe at nextdc.com
Sun Sep 21 23:49:20 EDT 2014

Hi Humbug,

My name is Paul Gampe and I've been a long time subscriber to Humbug and done
a few talks in the past. I would like to propose a talk about my latest open-
source project [1] where we have implemented the oBIX (open building
information exchange) protocol to help manager the scale of NEXTDC's data
centre telemetry data.

If accepted I have a summary of the talk for members etc.

Cheers,
Paul

[1] http://onedc.com/community/index.html

--
CTO at NEXTDCpaul.gampe at nextdc.com ☎ +61-7-3177-4795 ☏ +61-418-871-708
 How did I do? : https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/4777

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential. This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright. No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system. All email communications to and from NEXTDC Limited are recorded for the purposes of archival and storage.