[H-ADMIN] Internet access at Humbug meetings

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 22:15:43 EDT 2013

On 13 October 2013 09:08, Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>wrote:

> I am told internet access didn't work at the last Humbug meeting.

Further chatting with with UQ related folk at humbug indicated that a lot
of admin churn had been going on with internet, email and wifi access at
UQ, and our account might not have been migrated from one system to
another; hopefully it really just is that simple.

Apart from the original account setup, I cannot remember doing anything
other than using the official ITS support services.

--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer