[H-ADMIN] Internet access at Humbug meetings

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Sat Oct 12 19:56:17 EDT 2013

On 13/10/13 09:08, Russell Stuart wrote:
> Clinton,
>
> I am told internet access didn't work at the last Humbug meeting.  When
> I attempt to log in, it says:
>
>    Error
>
>    Incorrect username or password
>
>    Either no user with the given username could be found, or the password
>    you gave was wrong. Please check the username and try again.
>
> As I recall you sorted it out last time this happened.  Who did you
> contact?

Russell,

Further information (yes this git should have sent it last night). I
have sent an email to itsupportdesk at its.uq.edu.au which said:

/Hi, //
//    our eduroam account is not working. I think we need a password
change. Chould you please change the password for us. The account is
xxhumbug //
////
//Matthew Franklin, Treasurer for HUMBUG/

I had tried to contact them on the phone but they close at midday on
Saturdays. So I sent the above after talking to Clinton and taking his
advice.

Matt