[H-ADMIN] FW: Humbug room booking renewal

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sat Dec 22 00:25:43 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 17:24 +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 06:16 +0000, Del Molloy wrote:
> > Does this room suit you?
> >
> > Unfortunately 51-207 is not available all dates, would 32-213 suffice
> > as per the below details?
>
> The inside of the room looks ideal from the pictures on its web page.
> The only query I have is access.
>
> We often run into problems with security - either because the building
> is high security (like Chemistry) or because we want to get in late at
> night and none of us have a door pass.  51-207 solved the door pass
> problem by having a door to the outside world, so newcomers could knock.
> So did 50-S201, and 78-343 used to as well.  If 32-213 has similar
> access it's perfect.

Del,

It's Humbug meeting day today, so we all wandered off to have a look at
32-213.  We could not get into the building, so we weren't absolutely
positive we had the right room.  But if we did the window is accessible
from outside, so people can tap on it to be let in.  So if it is the
right room it is ideal.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart