[H-ADMIN] FW: Humbug room booking renewal

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Thu Dec 20 02:24:37 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 06:16 +0000, Del Molloy wrote:
> Does this room suit you?
>
> Unfortunately 51-207 is not available all dates, would 32-213 suffice
> as per the below details?

The inside of the room looks ideal from the pictures on its web page.
The only query I have is access.

We often run into problems with security - either because the building
is high security (like Chemistry) or because we want to get in late at
night and none of us have a door pass.  51-207 solved the door pass
problem by having a door to the outside world, so newcomers could knock.
So did 50-S201, and 78-343 used to as well.  If 32-213 has similar
access it's perfect.