[H-ADMIN] Treasurers report for HUMBUG AGM 03/09/2011

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Sat Sep 3 02:57:57 EDT 2011

** Treasurer's Report for HUMBUG Annual General meeting on 03/09/2011 **

*** Current Cash Position ***

Current Bank Balance: $6987.26
Cash Box: $70.00

Total cash position (as of 03/09/2011): $7057.26

*** Summary Position ***

Previous AGM total position plus any brought forward expenses: +$6602.07

Plus all received income: +$622.74

Minus paid out expenses: -$379.00

Total Summary Position with income minus expenses as of 03/09/2011:
+$6845.81

*** Description of Activities for the Past Year ***

We had 31 new and renewing members, which contributed $620.00 of income
to the treasury.

Along with this, we had $2.74 in interest from the bank account this year.

In terms of expenses, we had the following expenses:

  * Reimbursement of HUMBUG server traffic costs to Mark Suter: $39.00.
  * Reimbursement of HUMBUG PO Box annual rental fee in the City to
Clinton Roy: $192.00.
  * Reimbursement of purchase of trolley for HUMBUG equipment to Matthew
Franklin: $49.00
  * Reimbursement of new HUMBUG St Lucia PO Box rental to Clinton Roy:
$99.00

So this year, we made a profit of $243.74, taking all things into account.

*** End of Report ***