[H-ADMIN] VP report

Matthew Franklin matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 2 16:53:36 EDT 2011

Thanks Russell for the introduction.

The numbers as they stand 3/9/2011 are 30 members in total. We have only had 5 new members for the year. The email reminder that Russell sent and I had a hand in worked well and we should do this in future just to let people know that they haven't yet renewed their membership. That said most people join at the AGM so they have full membership. I expect to see the same thing tonight.

Direct deposits and the ability to join online has made it easier for people to simply pay and join. It means that people that don't live in Brisbane can join up. I would like to see that extended if possible next year.

Okay over to you Mark.

Matthew Franklin