[H-ADMIN] Vice President's report

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Jun 24 01:20:26 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 20:11 +1000, Matthew Franklin wrote:
> === Vice President's Report ==

Thanks Matt.

Given I gave a report last meeting I won't be presenting another one.
My next report will be at the following meeting.

Mark, can we have a treasurers report in by 12 Midnight please.  Greg,
it would be nice if you give us a df on the VM, backup status, plus a
list of packages needing security by the same time.

Stephen, given you don't currently have a key to the PO Box, and it was
cleared 2 weeks ago so I don't think there is much the secretary can
usefully say in a report.