[H-ADMIN] Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence

Mrs. Zarina Al-Usman z.alusman at kimo.com
Sat Dec 10 13:51:30 EST 2011

Salam Alekum,

I am Mrs. Zarina Al-Usman, my late husband was a cocoa exporter before his death and we were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer.

When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $12.5million (twelve Million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars) in Domiciliary account.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Muslim devoted individual or organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein. I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran.

The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christian's converts and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner.

Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presences of my husband's relatives are around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall instruct you on how to receive this fund and I will also issue a letter of authority to the Bank authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation.

Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a Muslim organization or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

May ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.

Regards,

Mrs. Zarina Al-Usman