[H-ADMIN] setting up

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sat Mar 20 23:31:33 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 04:32 +0800, matheist76 at westnet.com.au wrote:

> There appears that there was some confusion about who was going to setup this weekend.

Fair enough.  Some parts of this are just going to happen regardless of
what we do.  People arriving late because of traffic jams, and changing
arrangements because of whatever reason are just facts of life.

But there are two things that could be improved:

1.  If there is a change of arrangements make sure at least everyone in
the Exec knows.  As it was Clinton tried to contact Stephen.  He could
not do that, maybe because Stephen's phone was off.  Which again was
fair enough because Stephen wasn't opening, but at that point Clinton
had no idea who to contact.  At the very least, if arrangements have
changed post a message.  Or you could update the wiki page.  Or ideally,
both.  It takes a couple minutes.

2.  Clinton could not contact Stephen directly and had to go via me,
because his details aren't on
http://www.humbug.org.au/Exec/Private/ContactDetails  Stephen, could you
fix the please.