[H-ADMIN] Invoices for Caliburn & Traffic

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sat Nov 28 21:52:58 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 15:38 +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> could Clinton / Matt / Mark say what
> they know about:
>
> a)  Whether the amount sounds roughly in line with previous charges.
> b)  The last time we paid for Caliburn.
>
> Note "say what they know about" includes "I know nothing" if that is the
> case.

This is just a reminder that at the last Humbug meeting we decided that:

a.  I will give one weeks notice of a special exec meeting to happen
here, on the mailing list.  The agenda has one item (only).  That is:
whether to pay this bill.  Votes on this agenda item are to be mailed to
this list.  Consider this email to be the notice.  Thus you can vote any
time up until midnight December 6th, 2009.

b.  Mark & Clinton will go digging for questions asked above, and post
them here.

c.  Right now, to the best of everyones knowledge, the invoices are
valid.