[H-ADMIN] Fwd: Linux Home Server HOWTO and HUMBUG

Miles Brennan miles at brennan.id.au
Wed Dec 16 16:56:23 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply Matt,

I didn't want to post this type of query / request directly to one of
the lists, without running through exec group so they're aware of it;
particularly as I'm asking HUMBUG to take an active custodial interest
in the HOWTO.

I see plenty of benefit for HUMBUG if this is picked up...  an active
website, printing of a mini admin book, assistive guide to hand out at
install fests, can be updated as project work by more IT uni students
(if possible), etc....

If you believe this is a worthy project, let me know and I will add it
to one of the lists for discussion.

Regards,
Miles Brennan
0434 947 917