[H-ADMIN] Invoices for Caliburn & Traffic

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Sun Dec 13 16:48:05 EST 2009

Hi people,

On Mon, December 14, 2009 6:56 am, Clinton Roy wrote:
> <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote:
>

>> I, Russell Stuart, move a motion that "Humbug pay all outstanding
>> invoices for Caliburn."
>
> I am for this motion.

I am also in agreement for this motion. I'm assuming this counts as a
vote, so from what I can see we have 4 votes out of 5 (Stephen Thomas has
not voted yet). Once Stephen votes for the motion we can get a payment
organized to cover the expenses.

Mark Suter would prefer direct deposit. Unfortunately, AFAIK, we can only
withdraw money via cheque. I'm assuming it'll be okay to write a cheque
(Matt or Russell needs to co-sign) and post it to Mark?

Cheers,
Mark.