[H-GEN] Dongle for Vietnam

Simon Green mail at simon.green
Tue Apr 30 03:51:34 UTC 2019

Your best bet would be get a mobile hotspot, like these https://www.telstra.com.au/internet/mobile-broadband or use the hotspot function on your mobile phone. If you purchase one here, make sure it is unlocked so you can use it overseas. I've never being to Vietnam, so can't advise if you should buy it here or there.

--
Simon