[H-GEN] Vintage computing mystery

Jack Newport jack at trasher.org
Fri Feb 2 13:20:11 AEST 2018

Hi Sandra,

Should have taken a picture of that, sorry. But I don't think it it's
SCSI connector, it seems to be a DIN 41612 (96 pins - 3x32) which is
apparently used with the Eurocard format - but that doesn't mean much to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_41612

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocard_%28printed_circuit_board%29

-J