[H-GEN] AGM

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Sep 26 08:53:27 AEST 2016

On Mon, 2016-09-26 at 04:39 +1000, matt wrote:
> What happened at the AGM? Who was voted in and what general business
> was discussed? I've looked at the minutes online but it hasn't been
> updated with the new information. It isn't hard to do.

The secretary was sitting beside me, and I'm pretty sure he was
recording the stuff as it happened.  He certainly asked us to slow down
often enough.  Maybe he forgot to press save?

I updated the wiki to reflect the new Exec a few minutes after the AGM
when I was told in no uncertain terms I would be continuing to look
after the computer systems, so some of what happened has been recorded
elsewhere.  I presume the new Exec will send a summary of AGM to this
mailing list, as is customary.

The only general business I recall is a vote of thanks to Aguido Davis
and UQ business school.  There was a lot of discussion during
nominations that lead to the new Exec being made up as it is, but I
don't expect that to be in the minutes so if you weren't there, you
missed out.  (The secretary was a vigorous participant in a these,
which I suspect is what lead to the minutes are in their current
state.)