[H-GEN] In Memory of Gary Curtis

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:26:42 AEST 2016

Hi all,

Gary's daughter Laura here. I'm sorry that I have to reply from his email.

You might like to keep in mind that my mum has Dad's phone on her at all
times at the moment, receiving calls from those who have not yet heard of
his passing, contractors calling about their home renovations, etc.

Though I understand the comment about the Linux plates was made in jest -
and I may or may not have made a similar joke myself in the past week! -
Cheryl became quite upset upon reading it. If you cannot remove Dad's email
from the mailing list as she has asked, please keep in mind that we will
see your posts until we think it's time to switch off Dad's phone.

Thanks for your understanding. Oh and in answer to your question, Gary left
all his possessions, physical and digital, to his dear wife Cheryl.

Yours warmly,
Laura.