[H-GEN] Linux Australia voting

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:06:25 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

Along with linux.conf.au coming up, the Linux Australia AGM is coming up,
the period for nominations finishes on Sunday. If you've ever been to *any*
linux.conf.au you're a member,
and if not, you can sign up at linux.org.au for free and nominate and later
vote.

I'm really happy with all the nominations this year, and have no
reservations about anyone.

There are (at least?) four people with humbug connections nominated:

Russell, myself, aj, James

For some reason Russell didn't accept the treasurer nomination. I've
accepted mine for an ordinary committee member.

Both aj and James need at least one more supporting nomination in order to
accept, I would encourage people to do so.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer