[H-GEN] RaspPi2 and Mythtv

Peter Robinson pjr at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 9 22:32:37 EDT 2015

Hi Tony,
I used an old RPi for a front end and then upgraded to a RPi2 a while ago.
xmbc (which I was using) isn't supported on RPi2 but that's OK because
xbmc has been "replaced" by OSMC (Open Source Media Centre) and it works
fine.
The only problem is that the mythtv plugin doesn't work anymore (in fact
I think it stopped working when I was using xbmc) - I think a version
problem.
Anyway I can still see my recordings I have made on my desktop via UPnP.

Peter